Sat, Sep 23|
Vibrant Arena at the Mark
"Run for a Reason" with QC Marathon
Run or walk in any adult QC Marathon race (1 - 26.2 miles) for your loved one who has battled addiction.
Time & Location
Sep 23, 7:00 AM – Sep 24, 12:00 PM
Vibrant Arena at the Mark, 1201 River Dr, Moline, IL 61265, USA
About the event
We are partnering with the Quad Cities Marathon to help people find freedom from addiction. When you choose to "Run for a Reason" you can honor your loved one who has battled addiction, combat the stigma of addiction, and raise money to support the next person seeking freedom from addiction at One Eighty.
The steps are easy (detailed instructions are here):
1) RSVP here to tell us you are part of "Team One Eighty" and to get your free team T-shirt from us.
3) Register to run or walk any adult race with the Quad Cities Marathon. There are all different race lengths, from 1 mile to 26.2 miles!
4) Create your custom fundraising page using the QC Marathon online tools. Tell the story of your loved one who battled addiciton and be sure to include a photo. Select One Eighty as your charity. (We promise this is an easy step and will only take about 5 minutes!)
5) Share your participation with friends and family and invite them to sponsor you.
6) Your dollars raised go direclty to One Eighty and you have an amazing time participating in the QC Marathon! If you raise $400 or more, your race registration fee will be refunded to you.
7) Know you have made a tangible difference in someone's battle against addiction and have our heartfelt gratitude.
If you have questions, please contact Jenny Halupnik at email@example.com or 563-424-4589.
If you are ready to get started, please go here for detailed instructions from Quad Cities Marathon.